Balefirestorm

Ratcatcher's hopes for s04

Permanent DEF5 on Bonesaw would be enough to make him a good player IMO. VetGraves is a difficult one, but IMO he does too little in general. TAC6 and Crucial Artery like the original version would be a start, and then he needs a new character play I guess. If he is to be an alternative to oGraves for Morticians, he has to bring something that can compete with Tooled Up somehow.

1 hour ago, Ruffy said:

Permanent DEF5 on Bonesaw would be enough to make him a good player IMO.

Agree it would be a step in the right direction. Would also like to see Meditation be Sustained and not only during his activation.

Exchanging Unexpected arrival for a Character play that instead helps him being a Striker.
Changing his playbook around to make column 1: Tackle or Dodge 1".

Since Offensive defense drops to give him base Def 5, give him some ball handling control trait. Maybe allow him to hold onto a ball even when KD (keeping in theme with his low stance playstyle). SOmething that would be cool, but most probably way too good.
A trait or heroic that allows him to make a pass with 4" range before suffering the KD condition.

1 hour ago, Ruffy said:

VetGraves is a difficult one, but IMO he does too little in general. TAC6 and Crucial Artery like the original version would be a start, and then he needs a new character play I guess. If he is to be an alternative to oGraves for Morticians, he has to bring something that can compete with Tooled Up somehow.

How about giving him Tac 6, changing his playbook around and give him the Smell Blood trait? He would then have interaction with both his own Bleed play, as well as Miasmas Erupting spores. It would also play in to his theme of having certain cannibalistic tendencies :P
As for Heroic, maybe something allowing giving friendly mascots bonus against models in an aura or that he's engaged with.

Maybe the „Rowdy“ Character-Trait will work for Bonesaw? Would work quite well with Swift Wind during a charge to push enemys in your lines with unexpected arrival.

make him DEF 4, ARM 1, after scoring 5/1, or DEF5 and after Scoring TAC5.

9 minutes ago, Turbopups said:

Maybe the „Rowdy“ Character-Trait will work for Bonesaw? Would work quite well with Swift Wind during a charge to push enemys in your lines with unexpected arrival.

make him DEF 4, ARM 1, after scoring 5/1, or DEF5 and after Scoring TAC5.

A Rowdy but for kicking the ball?

I think exchanging swift wind and unexpected arrival for slip past would be kinda cool. Keeps the theme of moving over models and turns his big base into a possible bonus. Plus you give him a sort of buyable dodge without sorting to the standard acrobatics.

Meditation as an heroic could also be a small QoL change. 

I don't think dervish needs to exist really. Give him I'm open or something else that already exists in other places. Only thing against that is that brainpan is already in that design space. 

1 hour ago, Warpstoned said:

I think exchanging swift wind and unexpected arrival for slip past would be kinda cool. Keeps the theme of moving over models and turns his big base into a possible bonus. Plus you give him a sort of buyable dodge without sorting to the standard acrobatics.

Meditation as an heroic could also be a small QoL change. 

I don't think dervish needs to exist really. Give him I'm open or something else that already exists in other places. Only thing against that is that brainpan is already in that design space. 

"Slip past" on him is an interesting idea.

Make his Heroic a personal "One at a time boys" that also applies to kicking.

This would make his base size a benefit instead of mostly a drawback.

If i had to wish list for S04

vgraves

-Pack master become an Aura instead of an heroic

-Give him assist [squeak; vileswarm]

Bonesaw : 

+1 armor :

swift wind become a passive to help maneuver the large base

Squeak :   

Def 4 , maybe it would be too strong but right now squeak feel like a momentum generator 😕