Sign in to follow this  
Swissmade

Swissmade's Fishermen, Navigators and Morticians

Thanks Zerachial! The skintone is Not very complicated:

GW rakarth flesh

thinned down GW Gulliman blue. At some Places more than one layer (face, deepest Areas) 

Then thinned down rakarth flesh

Then adding more and More pallid witch flesh. All thinned down, You Have to be careful with the shades and Highlights cause all is very bright. The contrast can become fastly to Hard for A skintone and the models will Look like grandma and grandpa.

1 hour ago, Swissmade said:

Is it possible to Change the title of the thread. Would like add Navigators and other Things.... 

You should be able to do it yourself if you edit the start post. ;)

1 hour ago, Ruffy said:

You should be able to do it yourself if you edit the start post. ;)

I can confirm this should indeed work - but let me know if it doesn’t and I’ll hit the software with a small, precisely tuned mallet :)

😉Here my New Fathom. I realy like the style of the guildball Miniatures and I realy like the game (after 20 years of Miniature wargaming the only one left), but I Have big troubles with the New pvc's. Fathom Was for me a pain to paint and keep motivated. 

xR8qaen.jpg

GLOTrax.jpg

P5dA7pL.jpg

Changed to a New style for the bases. The White is too opaque, but i'm quite happy with the result.

Great work! I haven't like most of PVC quality but I felt the opposite with the Navigators especially Fathom so much better to paint.

Thanks kueller! Perhaps i just had Bad luck with my Nav-box. I've Read a Lot, that the quality of the navs is very good. But mine needed heavy cleaning-work before painting was possible. And cleaning the big crates out of the pvc without destroying the miniature was quite difficult.