Sign in to follow this  
masterkdog

The Watch

Did Sherwin just give us a hint to the Blacksmiths minor guild? (or another major guild)...

I tell you, if she’d discovered the game before the iron? Well, she might be in the Watch still, playing on their team. Their loss though, and our gain.

http://steamforged.com/sfg-news-blog/27-6-2018-the-blacksmith-guild-ferrite-iron

Or am I slow on the uptake and we already knew about the watch having a team?

On 6/27/2018 at 9:33 PM, masterkdog said:

Did Sherwin just give us a hint to the Blacksmiths minor guild? (or another major guild)...

I tell you, if she’d discovered the game before the iron? Well, she might be in the Watch still, playing on their team. Their loss though, and our gain.

http://steamforged.com/sfg-news-blog/27-6-2018-the-blacksmith-guild-ferrite-iron

Or am I slow on the uptake and we already knew about the watch having a team?

I said on the facebook page, "This has shortened the odds on them being the Smiths minor guild."

But you never know with snippets like this. The lantern in Obulus' hand prior to the release of information about the resin figures was seized as certainty for  the Lamplighters guild being next up. 

They play games with us regularly. I suppose it is consistent with being games developers;)

38 minutes ago, The Old Buzzard said:

They play games with us regularly. I suppose it is consistent with being games developers;)

And this I love. They don’t underestimate their customers.

(And that they excel in lousy plays on words.)