lairder1

vHarmony team player and simultaneous damage

Hi everyone, 

we had a weird issue in your last game : 

- vHarmony had 4 damage left and on fire

- Tower had 12 damage left, was in 4" of vHarmony and on fire

- Flask charge tower and did 3 intensify affecting vHarmony and tower (so 6 damages to vHarmony and 6 to tower) 

vHarmony can take all damage (12 damages: 6 from Tower, 6 from intensify) even if simultaneous damage normaly kill her ?

I hope my question is clear, thank for reading. 

The active player decides which order the results are resolved in, but since resolution of character plays check for taken out you'll check for take out for each of the 3x intensifies.

So the way I read it there are several options.

• Intensify 1, v.Harmony takes Towers damage and dies when checking for take out.
    • Tower takes 4 damage for the remaining intensifies
  • Intensify 1, they take 2 damage each.
    • Intensify 2, They take 2 damage each, v.Harmony dies.
      • Intensify 3, Towers takes 2 damage
  • Intensify 1, they take 2 damage each.
    • intensify 2, v.Harmony takes Towers damage and dies at take out check.
      • Intensify 3 , only Tower left anyway, he takes 2 damage.

Hello,

Thank for the answer.

So, all character Play during a wrap are resolve separately, and in case of simultaneous damage on both player (include vHarmony) vHarmony can take all damage. 

I don't know if it's possible to add some question in this tread to improve the answer.

Case is almost the same: 

- vHarmony had 2 damages left and on fire 

- Tower is on fire and on 4" of vHarmony.

- vKatalyst charge Tower and wrap, do 4(3 +Chemical Frenzy) damages/intensify + 2 damages/intensify 

Can I resolve intensify result first? So vHarmony take 2 from intensify + 2 from Tower intensify and die, then tower take 2 from the second intensify and 6 from de playbook damage? 

Thank

Yes, as the active player the v.Kat player can choose to resolve the playbook results in any order meaning that Intensify with the separate check for taken out can be resolved before playbook which is resolved as a single effect.

See vKat and wrapping plays for relevant ruling.