Wild Rose

will S Brisket get a change in season 4?

With the season 4 Play Test event coming up has got me thinking of possible changes to Seasoned Brisket with her move to the order.

One of the things I wold really like to see changed on seasoned Brisket's card is "route one". I feel it is a very restrictive play with a high cost and likelihood of failing. I would really like it to change to target self "immediately make a jog directly towards the model in possession of the ball marker" this stops the possible wast of influence as it can't miss and opens up more options to be used when your team has the ball.

the second thing I would like is a rework of her play book. I would like to see the inclusion of a momentous tackle double dodge on her 4th column. I did want to remove "with aplomb" for "balls gone" and for the double guild ball symbol to be moved to column 3 but now that seasoned spigot is out I think that is unlikely to happen. as the "balls" gone is unlikely to happen, I fell that she could do with a momentous push dodge on her 3rd column to help with the fact that she is a 1" melee zone striker. 

the last thing I thick she could do with is to increase her kick state to a 4/8.

the back of her card is fine, except maybe unpredictable movement but thats more of an issue of how that rule works with her 1" melee zone.

what do you guy's think? does she need a change or is she fine as she is? what would you like to see changed and what do you think of my suggestions?

I would like her to have a MP Dodge on one and Route One work on any opponent Player even If they don't have a Ball.

4/8 Kick Is way too strong, since she only needs 3's.

She wouldn't have Balls Gone, since Its not In few Character/Fluff she Is a selfish Player and sSpigot has It and apart from a MP Dodge her Playbook Is fine In my Opinion.

Yeah the scoring on 3's I forgot about, was focused more on wanting a more accurate I'm open play.

i think balls gone still fits with in her selfish player the same way as in she passes to them and then use I'm open. You would use balls gone in the same way.

an MP dogs on 1 would be nice but that would give a moentus result on every column which might be to good? I like how route one plays in to the fluff of her focused on the ball but just find it a bit to limiting in its current state. If you had it so it could target some one with out the ball it loses that flavour.

IMO a lot of her problems would be fixed by increase the range of Route One, possibly to 8" or 10" and changing it so it can target free balls as well as enemy players in possession of the ball marker.  IMO it should still target as it currently does.  I don't think that solves her problem of being so incredibly ball dependent but I don't know what could without compromising her identity.

I also wish she had Usurper [Butchers] but if since they didn't add it initially they aren't likely to add it any time soon.

She needs something. Either move the T to nonm1, give her a m< on 1, or make her tac 6, any of these. Do this at the cost of losing the mt< on 2, I don't care, but do something. She suffers at getting the ball back vs any decent defensive stats. If she's swinging on even 1 armor and playbook just suffers considerably with Tac5. God forbid the enemy finds any cover. On top of it all, I don't think I've ever trigger Aplomb. Is there any Trisket player that actually uses it?

3 hours ago, citadel said:

She needs something. Either move the T to nonm1, give her a m< on 1, or make her tac 6, any of these. Do this at the cost of losing the mt< on 2, I don't care, but do something. She suffers at getting the ball back vs any decent defensive stats. If she's swinging on even 1 armor and playbook just suffers considerably with Tac5. God forbid the enemy finds any cover. On top of it all, I don't think I've ever trigger Aplomb. Is there any Trisket player that actually uses it?

sBrisket's tackle becoming nonmomentous would be a serious nerf, even if it went down a column.  I've triggered Aplomb a few times although the one extra VP has never mattered.

All she really needs is for route one to be range s, this model  immediately makes a jog, directly towards enemy mode in possession of the ball marker within 8"

She isn't bad, she's just linear, which makes her sad if she cat play the game she wants

On 6/24/2018 at 11:39 AM, MechMage said:

I also wish she had Usurper [Butchers] but if since they didn't add it initially they aren't likely to add it any time soon.

I kinda wonder if Rage will lose this in S4 as it'll only affect mirror matches. 

4 hours ago, Sardonic Artery said:

I kinda wonder if Rage will lose this in S4 as it'll only affect mirror matches. 

I played a couple vRage mirrors the other day and I had to remind my opponents about Usurper a couple times each game.  It's a rule that makes a small difference rarely and is often forgotten for that reason.  If they wanted to simplify his card, it'd be easy to cut.  I'd be sad about it though.  It's always cool when then mechanics mirror the fluff IMO.