Barbercat

Buckwheat- Ass Kicking question

So if I am reading this correctly "Once per turn, in addition to any successful attack or character play, the target enemy model suffers a 4" push directly away from this model." Does not specify attack or character play from this model, could it be if a friendly model gets off one of the 2 triggers while in melee range of Buckwheat it would trigger the trait.

I always assumed that unless specified traits templated like defaulted to only attacks from the model on whose card the trait is written.  Otherwise if Mallet is in a game every Mason charge does 2 extra damage and pushes the target 2" away from Mallet and both Brick and Hammer surf an inch on every Mason attack.  AFAIK no one has every asked so I guess that might be the way we were supposed to be playing it.

1 hour ago, Barbercat said:

It does not specify from this model. There are other traits that trigger off what other models do. Counter charge for instance.

It might get cleaned up in S4, but for now MilitaryCoo has confirmed that it only works on attacks made by Buckwheat himself.