Sign in to follow this  
Jacob C

Minerva's Nocturnal Hunting

Nocturnal Hunting states: Each time a model suffers the taken-out condition while within this aura, after the current action is resolved this model may immediately use Come On Mate! without spending MP. 

My first question is this, does the player controlling Minerva first have to have MP to be able to do this, or can they use Come On Mate! without having a pool.

My second question is, does this activate in the maintenance phase? Because it doesn't specify due to a character play or playbook damage result, it can be procced off of condition damage, but because there is no action needing to be resolved (taking condition damage is not considered an action because "An action is a Movement, a Kick, an Attack, a Play, an Active Character Trait, or any other ability that states "action" in its description").

EDIT

I don't understand how three posts got created, I apologize

MP is not required to do something without spending MP.

As you point out, since it is not an action to suffer condition damage, Nocturnal Hunting is not triggered by take-outs caused by condition damage during the maintenance phase.

You do not need MP to use Nocturnal Hunting.

An action does not need to be currently taking place to use Nocturnal Hunting.

(This wording was added during review to prevent Nocturnal Hunting from interrupting an action)