Sign in to follow this  
Igpus

Resin Hunters

On 6/21/2018 at 5:18 PM, ForestRambo said:

Personally I'm not a massive fan, I think Zarola is the only sculpt I prefer out of the whole team to my OG metal team. Seenahs stance is really, really weird in my opinion. The terrain is nice but for my self not enough to warrant the cost of the boxes.

I too agree, out of them all the only one I’m coming around too is Chaska , i feel that both hearns poses are way too similar, I’m 100% with you Azz I’m not a fan at all with Seenah i feel like his mid way threw the chicken dance. 

4 hours ago, Perry89 said:

I too agree, out of them all the only one I’m coming around too is Chaska , i feel that both hearns poses are way too similar, I’m 100% with you Azz I’m not a fan at all with Seenah i feel like his mid way threw the chicken dance. 

Which one?

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Perry89 said:

You’ll have to let bears know they need to stop standing on their hind legs then.

B0E61F18-A81C-40A8-9547-DFF95B292F60.jpeg

On 6/30/2018 at 8:36 AM, Starlight said:

You’ll have to let bears know they need to stop standing on their hind legs then.

B0E61F18-A81C-40A8-9547-DFF95B292F60.jpeg

Yes they stand on there back legs I’m not saying it’s not accurate, I’m saying I’m not a fan of the sculpt but that’s just my opinion. 🙂

On 6/30/2018 at 1:42 AM, burroboskov said:

Which one?

giphy.gif

Definitely the one on the right. Lol