TheCurkov

Strictly The Worst Episode 43: A REALLY Hot One

Forum,

I've got something really special for you! Episode 43 of Strictly the Worst is also in video form. You can watch it right now over on my YouTube channel. In this episode we do a Hot Ones parody eating violently hot chicken wings and trying to talk about the falconers guild. Enjoy!

Email us at StrictlyWorstGB@gmail.com. Find the podcast on Twitter @StrictlyWorstGB, Alex @LeftSlothrop, Pat @PatVanV, and Vince @TheCurkov
Strictly The Worst is an unofficial podcast and has no affiliation with Steamforged Games. Opinions expressed are solely the personal opinions of the hosts and in no way reflect the opinion of Steamforged Games.

Really enjoyed this guys especially botts dying when rundas was up 😂

I actually preferred this format to the podcast, hard to pin down why.

You mentioned it but then didn't actually get around to talking about it. How do you think the falconers impact hunters and their tier placing?

I can only speak for myself, but I place hunters in the top tier of guilds. You just can't give a faction tooled up that was balanced around having no damage buff.

Cheers Vince, i certainly agree they are strong but i think other guilds have more tools to deal with them now. Their worst match up used to be fish but removing a+g helped. I suspect it will now be hammer. (I actually agree with you in that in the top tier).

Im intrigued by your general consensus of where rats place?? I think they have a very high skill cap and as you said are a hell of a lot of fun to play. Timmy and I have both been having a lot of success with them. Have you guys spoken about them on another podcast or is there a reason you rate them as you do?