Sign in to follow this  
C1-10P

Ratcatchers Launch Event With Butchers

Interesting write up. Have you considered using Princess as a clock gain turn? She is handy if you use her to engage players. Then early next turn walk her away (you have to pick your target) often they will not want to make the parting blows due to loved creature. Also she doles out bleed for Fillet.

With Fillet/or anyone you need to pick your target. vMinx is not a good target if you are damaged. 5+ 1 is yuck. But I guess you got to learn that first hand (I'm normally on the other end of that exchange...man I love vMinx).

Well done winning the Butcher off, would normally bank on Fillet winning that match up...

On 6/13/2018 at 5:19 AM, masterkdog said:

Interesting write up. Have you considered using Princess as a clock gain turn? She is handy if you use her to engage players. Then early next turn walk her away (you have to pick your target) often they will not want to make the parting blows due to loved creature. Also she doles out bleed for Fillet.

With Fillet/or anyone you need to pick your target. vMinx is not a good target if you are damaged. 5+ 1 is yuck. But I guess you got to learn that first hand (I'm normally on the other end of that exchange...man I love vMinx).

Well done winning the Butcher off, would normally bank on Fillet winning that match up...

Yeah my target priority can sometimes be a bit lacking. In the hunters game I just didn't know how to deal with vMinx.

The Butcher off was real close. If my opponents Meathook had managed to hit Boar it was game over. Very fine margins.

On 6/12/2018 at 11:19 PM, masterkdog said:

Have you considered using Princess as a clock gain turn? She is handy if you use her to engage players. Then early next turn walk her away (you have to pick your target) often they will not want to make the parting blows due to loved creature.

Beloved creature does not trigger on an advance. So, I would take that parting blow all day every day. Best way to get damage on the dog.