Mantanza

Do you take Disease damage turn one

I think this was brought up in a Steamforged game, but even then Jaime didn't seem like he knew off the top of his head.  I have been playing that Scourge and Miasma start 1 health down as they take the disease damage at the beginning of turn one.  Is this correct?

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Nykolae said:

Just to make sure:

This means Katalyst also start 1 HP down for starting the game Burning?

Yes.

These questions would be better asked in the Guild Ball Rules Clarifications section of the forums.

Yes, this was my question that was answered in the rules forum.  Basically any model that starts the game with a condition, will pick up the damage in the turn 1 of the maintenance phase.  What is interesting is that when the model gets taken out, the model will return without the condition.

42 minutes ago, mr baron said:

Yes, this was my question that was answered in the rules forum.  Basically any model that starts the game with a condition, will pick up the damage in the turn 1 of the maintenance phase.  What is interesting is that when the model gets taken out, the model will return without the condition.

Now I did not know that these characters returned condition free! 

While that definelty works against Kat, I think it works in our favour, assuming you are attempting to contain disease in your game. 

The sequence of events that may not be inherently obvious until you start looking at them.  Scourge, Miasma and Kat start the game with the conditions on and the conditions are reapplied at the end of every turn.  When the models are taken out, they come back on with conditions cleared, and then the conditions get reapplied at the end of the turn.  It is interesting to note that the cards specifically say the end of the turn and not the beginning of the turn.