STEPHENB

Another Ferris Question

Ok another rules question.

If ferris declares a charge against an enemy player and makes base contact at the end of the charge does she get to make her "Impact" attack? Does sheget the attack for making a sprint and getting into base contact, before she is forced to take her attack from the charge effectivly giving her a standard attack then a charge for 2 inf?

Sadly not, Impact specifically calls on her to carry out a Sprint action than simply moving her Sprint value.

So a charge is still just resolved as normal. Basically treat Impact as a cheaper and "weaker" charge (could save your game but you don't get any bonuses from it is what I mean by weaker)

3 hours ago, Starlight said:

Your earlier thread was moved to the rules clarification sub forum.

That would explain why i was unable to see my post or the answer. So i reposted the question thinking it hadn't gone through. This wasnt just looking for another answer. I legitimately had no idea the post was moved.

All is good. If you have any more rules related questions be sure to post them in the rules sub-forum, where your friendly, approachable and easily bribable rules lawyers will endeavour to help you out.