Sign in to follow this  
ADG

Broken Toad - Brisket model

A bit of new product news (since I'm not sure it's been posted anywhere else yet) ... the next model in Broken Toad's range of Guild Ball busts is based on Veteran Brisket. This follows on from Rage, Angel & Salt and Piper. It was on sale at UK Games Expo in Birmingham. Can't see it available online yet, but no doubt will be announced fairly soon.

Other things available (possibly announced before): Muse on Minis and Frozen Forge both have token packs for the Exiles. You get all the tokens for the six players in one pack.

All Rolled Up had the dice trays that have been shown on the Steamforged blog. Currently on their site you can get ratcatchers, morticians, blacksmiths, farmers and hunters. They had falconers on show at the Expo, and will be available online soon.

I’ve been waiting for the exiles tokens to go onto elementgames’s store... I have an order waiting for stock from muse on anyway :)

Veteran brisket, you say? Will be good to see that one. I need to get on with the ones I already have!