Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DrJekyll

Tokens after S4?

Recommended Posts

Any rumours regarding changes to names of character plays etc, or new ones, coming with S4? Good to know when deciding to whether to buy tokens or not ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to say what’s going to change, so I’ve decided to hold off on buying any more token sets. I have one set on order, but once that arrives I’m sorted for what I’m going to play until season 4 arrives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mako said:

Hard to say what’s going to change, so I’ve decided to hold off on buying any more token sets. I have one set on order, but once that arrives I’m sorted for what I’m going to play until season 4 arrives

Snap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What has been said by SFG that S4 Is getting a wording pass so a simplification on text to be more straightforward , so I don't see changing names or removing Character Plays so shouldn't effect Tokens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 4 will also bring a balance pass though.

Changing, removed or new plays and traits are quite likely. I´ll wait with my marker purchases until season 4 dropped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve already cancelled all further purchases til s4 drops. It’s not worth wasting money on something so temporary 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2018 at 2:54 PM, Wolfchild said:

I’ve already cancelled all further purchases til s4 drops. It’s not worth wasting money on something so temporary 

Yeah, I heard that after the S4 rules drop the game will become a cooperative dungeon crawler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 3:40 AM, Chill84 said:

Yeah, I heard that after the S4 rules drop the game will become a cooperative dungeon crawler

Wtf?! /s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 3:40 AM, Chill84 said:

Yeah, I heard that after the S4 rules drop the game will become a cooperative dungeon crawler

Chortle.

Safe to say that some characters will receive fundamental changes, some will have a few tweaks and some will be left well alone.

I don't think we'll see wholesale changes to whole Guilds as we did in Season 3, but the changes will probably be enough to warrant new tokens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 3:40 AM, Chill84 said:

Yeah, I heard that after the S4 rules drop the game will become a cooperative dungeon crawler

They already did that. :)

Its called Dark Souls!

Quite a good game with some interesting figures.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just made my own tokens - card mounted on a bit of shaped EVA foam then write the name along the bottom and do a little sketch on the top. Cheap, I can easily make more or replace them, clear and easy to read (no ornate coloured background or font to make it difficult) and I get to make some silly doodles to illustrate them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching the Homeland Cup game from SFG, learnt Gluttonous Mass been renamed to Resilience In Season Four, vFangtooth has already got the update name of the Trait for his Token. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Kueller said:

Watching the Homeland Cup game from SFG, learnt Gluttonous Mass been renamed to Resilience In Season Four, vFangtooth has already got the update name of the Trait for his Token. 

I guess that means they want to use the same trait on some models with a less gluttonous appearance, so they're giving it a more general name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ADG said:

I guess that means they want to use the same trait on some models with a less gluttonous appearance, so they're giving it a more general name?

Yeah that's It, might see that with other things now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If GM/Resilience isn’t the only thing getting a rename, I’d like it if SFG would tell us sooner rather than later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×