Sign in to follow this  
DrJekyll

Tokens after S4?

Any rumours regarding changes to names of character plays etc, or new ones, coming with S4? Good to know when deciding to whether to buy tokens or not ...

Hard to say what’s going to change, so I’ve decided to hold off on buying any more token sets. I have one set on order, but once that arrives I’m sorted for what I’m going to play until season 4 arrives

5 hours ago, Mako said:

Hard to say what’s going to change, so I’ve decided to hold off on buying any more token sets. I have one set on order, but once that arrives I’m sorted for what I’m going to play until season 4 arrives

Snap!

What has been said by SFG that S4 Is getting a wording pass so a simplification on text to be more straightforward , so I don't see changing names or removing Character Plays so shouldn't effect Tokens.

Season 4 will also bring a balance pass though.

Changing, removed or new plays and traits are quite likely. I´ll wait with my marker purchases until season 4 dropped.

I’ve already cancelled all further purchases til s4 drops. It’s not worth wasting money on something so temporary 

On 6/3/2018 at 2:54 PM, Wolfchild said:

I’ve already cancelled all further purchases til s4 drops. It’s not worth wasting money on something so temporary 

Yeah, I heard that after the S4 rules drop the game will become a cooperative dungeon crawler

On 6/7/2018 at 3:40 AM, Chill84 said:

Yeah, I heard that after the S4 rules drop the game will become a cooperative dungeon crawler

Wtf?! /s?

On 6/7/2018 at 3:40 AM, Chill84 said:

Chortle.

Safe to say that some characters will receive fundamental changes, some will have a few tweaks and some will be left well alone.

I don't think we'll see wholesale changes to whole Guilds as we did in Season 3, but the changes will probably be enough to warrant new tokens.