Sign in to follow this  
Lee

What the eff is Brainpan?

I recently picked up the 'season 2' Morts box. I am absolutely in love with the Brainpan and Memory mechanic, and the models are top notch. 

On close inspection of Brainpan (ensuring I was covering everything with undercoat) I noticed he has a face not too dissimilar to The Mouth of Sauron; the wide grin, peeled back lips, long teeth... so just what is he? 

I am waaaaay behind on the story, so no idea who any of the guys are outside of teh S1 rule book, but he really is a mystery. 

On 12/2/2016 at 8:13 PM, Cole said:

Maybe he was some kind of priest that went insane? We can see him wearing the typical Mortician tools under his coat, but... did you look at his face? 

On the other hand, Scalpel's not really a Mortician, too, exceptfor her Playstyle. 

Let's put the morbid to another Level. He was tasked with preparing the corpses of children, but he couldn't bear it. He cut away the flesh around his skin so he wears an eternal smile, something he has in common with the dead children. The puppet is a Symbol of his work, grim to look upon, made from the bones of the last child he worked on, sending shivers down everyones spine he throws it at, sharing a fraction of the pain and insanity he internalized over the many years.

There's always this little gem by @Cole that springs to mind when I think of Brainpan

41 minutes ago, UciB said:

There's always this little gem by @Cole that springs to mind when I think of Brainpan

That guy needs help. An alternative take on Brainpan might be that he is the progeny of a brief, but sordid, liaison between Obulus and Miasma.

3 hours ago, Selfy said:

That guy needs help. An alternative take on Brainpan might be that he is the progeny of a brief, but sordid, liaison between Obulus and Miasma.

I am actually confused.

10 hours ago, Lee said:

On close inspection of Brainpan (ensuring I was covering everything with undercoat) I noticed he has a face not too dissimilar to The Mouth of Sauron; the wide grin, peeled back lips, long teeth... so just what is he?

And he dresses like one of the ringwraiths!

He's very tall as well. Probably just so the model works as a puppet-master, but it does make him a big model.

We don't know much about them, but apparently Brainpan has forgotten his name, and it might be Memory that's really in control!

7 hours ago, UciB said:

Oh, you mean this one

Yeah, that happened. Don't worry, I take pills now.

On 01/06/2018 at 8:46 PM, Nykolae said:

Every time I see Brainpan, he reminds me of the 'mascot' of the band Disturbed.

maxresdefault.jpg

Now I’m gonna have vengeful one stuck in my head every Time I played them