On the Spanish Nationals I had a situation when playing Esters into Theron. Esters started her activation within 1" of a pitfall-marker. I did some measuring, declared a jog, pointed to where I want to move Esters and then actually placed the mini. After placing the mini (moved more than 2") the opponent says I moved within 1" of a pitfall-marker and get Snare and Bleed which would not allow me to move where I wanted to. I got a bit worked up, argued a bit but after all that the opponent said that I can move into a different spot, I apologised for my behaviour (and I would like to do that again) and it worked out in the end. 

My question is, if we weren't able to agree on a solution to the situation and my opponent, some player X not Ignacio as he was really cool about this, said that I need to move 2" less and could end up in a position that's not beneficial to me, could I say that he missed the trigger-moment to place Snare and Bleed on Esters when I declared a jog and placing the conditions AFTER I declared where I'm moving and actually placing the mini is too late? I never had a problem like this, but was wondering what to do then.

Well, I was in the tournament and dind't notice that were issues about this. Because this was table 1 round 5, riight?

As far as I know, there's no "trigger window" of the trap that could be missed by the hunter's player once you've moved. This is a passive effect and at the very moment you move to 1" from a trap, it applies its effects.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

PD: Such nice guys we are the Spanish that allow you to move to another spot, and yet you Polish won our National <_<   Hahah, just kidding. I hope you had great matches against the Spanish people

It is an automatic trigger upon any movement within 1" of the Pitfall Trap marker. The snared condition will give you -2"/-2" move and -1 DEF... and the Bleed condition as well. The Pitfall Trap is then removed from the pitch once it is triggered.

The trap is a passive trigger, in that once an enemy model moves within 1" in triggers.  The Hunter player does not need to declare the trap for it to trigger, it is the movement of the model that triggers the trap.

In my experience, as a player is moving around the trap, there is discussion about possible paths and whether there is intent to move to trigger the trap. 

Not only does the hunter not have a window they can miss in which to trigger trap markers, they don't have a window they can skip!  This means that if an enemy model moves within 1" of a trap marker, it must be removed and it's effect must be applied; it is not legal to save the trap for later.  An important note about movement in Guild Ball is that it is not made in one discrete step.  That is to say, if movement is interrupted by an effect like a parting blow, the active player can wait until the completion of that effect before deciding the direction and distance of the remaining movement.  In the trap scenario described in the OP, it's perfectly legal to chance Esters advance once your opponent pointed out that the trap is triggered.  Since no dice are rolled, it would be sporting for the Hunters player to allow the Brewers player to reconsider taking an advance at all, but since that had already been declared they would be within the rules to insist that the Brewers player stand by that declaration.

The Lawyer's Guild cannot tell you how to play if the rules aren't followed; the -2/-2 MOV applies instantaneously when the model moves within 1" of the trap.

In cases like this where the rule isn't followed correctly, consult a TO if you cannot agree resolution with your opponent.

To be clear. At the Spannish Nationals we solved the issue really quickly, Ignacio was really cool about it (I wish I was as well, but got the timings wrong and started arguing for some stupid reason) , this isn't about that game.

@MilitaryCoo though as much, also I wanted to get some opinions on the matter in case I have to give a ruling on such a problem ;)

No worries; as the rules question has been answered I'll lock this thread -- feel free to start another in General Discussion if you want to continue the conversation/seek feedback from other TOs.