It started as a joke of me threatening the mighty Moose Jaw meta with Stave/Windle slash fic. And then I remembered I'm friends with an Illustrator.

Spigot and Friday ain't the only players with secret liaisons, eh?

An old hand and a young buck.

When their eyes met from across the pitch, it was like an Exploding Barrel in their hearts. Would their desires stay unresolved, or would they Stop Slacking and take a huge risk together?

Stave X Windle.

Stave X Windle.jpg

I don’t know what happened on GUBs, but this is awesome/hilarious and I’m glad to see it again. 

The gaming community is full of nerds/dorks of all walks of life and none of us are “normal,” so to hear, to my understanding, that homophobia and hateful words were spread is awful. I left other games for guild ball, in part, because of the over competitiveness and toxic environment that seemed to fester around them. 

As long as we’re all here to have fun and enjoy the game, I couldn’t care less about your race, sex or orientation. In terms of in game representation, I think that Steamforged does a better job then any other company. Sometimes I just wish the comment section would reflect that inclusion more. 

I accept the mods on GuBs reasoning for deleting the thread however I would've preferred they moderated the comments rather than the content. The picture gave me a giggle for the comedy behind it. Don't find it offensive and worried that some people are wound up so tight it does...

Thankfully, I missed all the offensive comments on Facebook and needless to say none of that will be tolerated here.

Gubs deleting the whole thread sends the wrong message imo. Fanfic will always be welcomed here :)

I am totally outraged by this horrible depiction. Windle is way bigger than that!!! :P

I think you need to get your mate to do a whole series of these for various characters in the GB world.

What next Boiler and Briskets valentines day kiss? Scum and Princess having a tryst behind the bleachers?