Sign in to follow this  
Sardonic Artery

Didn't Get LE Pride, Am I Stuck Buying the Box?

Was out of the country when LE Pride sold out. Now that page is gone and I don't see a way to buy (the standard) Pride alone.

As I've got the other 5 players locked up or owned already, I'm not into buying a six-person box. Has SFG commented on future options for getting the mascot alone?

I will be going to SFG Playtest day, the last/first one had all the LE minis In their shop for sale, I will be picking one up for myself.

Yeah I have the other five models as well. And truth be told I don't like the LE sculpt at all. Which is why I didn't get it during the spring sale. I much prefer the one that comes in the box. When there was a dry spell last year and Harry the Hat was out of stock everywhere I bought direct from SFG because we hadn't heard about the new boxed set yet (or the new sculpt) because I thought I was completing the collection. I wish they would just sell the boxed set sculpt in the online store. I can't be the only one willing to buy it.

On 5/28/2018 at 8:41 AM, Toqtamish said:

We've got a spare one already in our group. Regular not LE. 

Still got it?

If not, I'm about ready to look for a proxy that my local TO will hopefully accept. I'm not going to pay $75 for one model -- where's the reasonable option, SFG?

7 minutes ago, Sardonic Artery said:

Still got it?

If not, I'm about ready to look for a proxy that my local TO will hopefully accept. I'm not going to pay $75 for one model -- where's the reasonable option, SFG?

No

The LE one will be available again however. 

12 minutes ago, Sardonic Artery said:

Guess we'll see what year that happens then...

Most likely this year around any large events like GenCon, SteamCon etc. etc.