Sign in to follow this  
Wolfchild

Game plan deck vs Plot cards

I’ve seen the Gameplan deck appear and they apparently replace stage Plot deck?

This isn’t apparent in the downloadable GuildBall rulebook tho ......

So are we supposed to use one or the other in future games?

-I’m returning after years away from the game hence my ignorance to current events.

Game Plan Decks have replaced the Guild Plot Cards. The update appears in the Regional Cup document on the resources page on the SFG site. Here was the release info: http://steamforged.com/sfg-news-blog/gameplan-deck-revealed. A link at the bottom of that article will lead you to a downloadable set.

If you are not playing official rules... you can still Guild Plot Card to your hearts content.... but the new Plan Decks are better, in my opinion.

Cheers

For those returning from a year off, a reminder that there have been erratas during the past 12 months or so that may effect your guild. You should check the resource page for the latest version of your guilds cards if you wish to print them out... otherwise the phone/tablet apps out there are all current with the information.

http://steamforged.com/resources/

Cheers

On 24/05/2018 at 6:52 PM, Toqtamish said:

You can always download and print it too

I printed out my player cards and laminated them, but accurately cutting out gameplans so that they can’t be recognised by lil imperfections etc isn’t gonna be quite as good, hence I may need to either buy a deck, or buy some opaque backed sleeves.

Thanks for the suggestion tho :)

On 26/05/2018 at 1:23 PM, Toqtamish said:

Definitely use opaque sleeves with proxies. And use a tcg card for backing. 

What’s a TCG card?

Any old card game card - magic the gathering, or whatever other things you have to hand. Just something to give it a bit more stiffness

On 5/25/2018 at 11:07 PM, Malritch said:

For those returning from a year off, a reminder that there have been erratas during the past 12 months or so that may effect your guild. You should check the resource page for the latest version of your guilds cards if you wish to print them out... otherwise the phone/tablet apps out there are all current with the information.

http://steamforged.com/resources/

Cheers

Will do, if there is one thing playing Guild Ball taught me was expect change .... lots of change!! One of the reasons I had a break actually it was just really annoying me. I know they care and want to balance things but the amount of core mechanic changes was really (and probably still will) driving me crazy