Beardminis

Falconers Vs Blacksmiths match report

Good stuff chief! Couple of incorrect rules though (Jamie should know better!):

1. Towards - must always be closing the distance between models - cannot just measure start and end. You can spiral in front of a model though - if your base size allows (this is hard with Iron because he's a big boy).

2. It has been ruled you can pick the order of Take Flight (although in your case because of Rough terrain it doesn't matter) - you can jog on the ground benefitting from fast terrain (or Harrier AOEs) before you take Flight attribute. So basically the Flight attribute is 'optional' (it isn't actually optional but can be used later). Of course if you TF first you are indeed boned.

Lastly - tell me how you have Falconers and Muse on Mini tokens!?! :)

1 hour ago, EpicChris said:

Good stuff chief! Couple of incorrect rules though (Jamie should know better!):

1. Towards - must always be closing the distance between models - cannot just measure start and end. You can spiral in front of a model though - if your base size allows (this is hard with Iron because he's a big boy).

2. It has been ruled you can pick the order of Take Flight (although in your case because of Rough terrain it doesn't matter) - you can jog on the ground benefitting from fast terrain (or Harrier AOEs) before you take Flight attribute. So basically the Flight attribute is 'optional' (it isn't actually optional but can be used later). Of course if you TF first you are indeed boned.

Lastly - tell me how you have Falconers and Muse on Mini tokens!?! :)

I was playing against the lead developer of the game, I went with his rulings. Things may have changed since the game was recorded ;)

I used the studio models and tokens, they made me give them back though :( 

22 minutes ago, Beardminis said:

I was playing against the lead developer of the game, I went with his rulings. Things may have changed since the game was recorded ;)

I used the studio models and tokens, they made me give them back though :( 

Steve will be bringing some plain plastic Falconers for his trip to Norway this weekend. Apparently the Giraldez painted Falcons are not rated for international flights and tournaments with beer. ;)

Looking forward to seeing then in action on sunday.