Sign in to follow this  
Breaking_Play

Breaking Play Episode 02

I'm a huge fan of how much time you take in explaining your overall strategy and what the potential choices are. As a competitive player always looking to up his game, I find that strategy discussion to be incredibly helpful for figuring out the mistakes in my own play.

Speaking to the game and matchup: I follow your thought process in picking an aggressive scoring team into a better player. In the absence of that, which captain do you think is the better choice? At face value, Hammer seems like a great choice, both because he's probably great at beating up apprentices and also because his counterattack is great when most of their throughput models are 1" melee. Disarm is annoying, but I'm happy to have Mallet nearby to put Singled Out up and cancel their only real form of control. 

Thanks for the kind words, gents! 

@Akaleth, I think you're right.  Hammer does sound like a solid choice.  He can have a hard time with models like Hearth who can knock him down from range, but the team has answers to that.  I'd definitely like to try a Hammer, Mallet, Tower, Brick, Lucky team into them.

That's pretty much the exact list I was thinking of. I'd like to find room for Flint, as I think he can do an alright job of controlling the ball against their really aggressive scoring lineups, but double CC and Smashed Shins might be enough to do the trick, especially on a counterattack.