DieselDM

GBKeeper 1.6 Released

GBKeeper 1.6 is out now, give or take some App Store propagation time. Many thanks to the individuals who helped me beta test, it was much appreciated. A long time requested feature has been implemented:

MATCH TRACKING
- Tap the new trophy icon in the upper-left of the Teams screen to view match history
- After finishing a game you can save the match results
- Includes Victory Points, Goals, Take Outs and players for each team, opponent, match date, location and notes about the match
- Manually add, edit or delete matches

Updated the reference documents including Regional Cup (Organized Play) and Mob Football Association.

v1_6_0-Matches.png v1_6_0-MatchDetail.png

I would greatly appreciate if folks could go and rate the app in the App Store. User Ratings can now persist between releases, so if we could get some ratings out there it would help new users know what everyone thinks of the app. Ratings used to reset with each release, so right now there are not enough ratings to calculate a average rating.

10 minutes ago, Polipotent said:

Awesome! I will for sure give the app an amazing rating.  I love using it.  Does this update include vHonour? or are you waiting for official release dates for her?

She was officially released last week. The 18th. 

I release player updates when Steamforged releases high-resolution digital images of the card.  Typically this means waiting for the guild PDFs to be updated, although occasionally they have put high-res spoilers on their blog or to the Preview section of the forums.  Unfortunately they have not done so for the final few exiles.  I’ll try to look into using the images they did put up and see how they look on the larger devices.

Yep, those should work.  Strange they created that brand new Previews section of the forum and then they bury them in the Discussion forum.

1 hour ago, DieselDM said:

Strange they created that brand new Previews section of the forum and then they bury them in the Discussion forum.

The last two exiles were already posted by people in their respective faction forums after Salute, before the blog featured them. And even for the others, usually people repost things from the blog whether they go up in the previews section or not. Which meant the time we (Jamie and myself) have to spend setting up and organising previews on the forum didn’t seem like it was worth doing for those ones ;)

However, when people ask me for things, I try to provide :)

Thanks to the PDFs, a new player update (v30) is out with the last of the exiles. I also updated the other images to better account for the colorspace change in the Exile PDFs.  The exiles should now look less saturated, but they are still a bit off from the regular PDFs images.

As always, let me know if I missed anyone or if the numbers are incorrect.

Love this app, use it every time I play! 5 stars from me! Still missing Pride after this update though! Excited to try out the match tracking function, thanks for all your work!

Since all of the Falconers have been posted on the blog, is there any chance we might see them in the app soon? Or are the images not high-res enough?

15 minutes ago, Falkman said:

Since all of the Falconers have been posted on the blog, is there any chance we might see them in the app soon? Or are the images not high-res enough?

They are definitely smaller than I would prefer, and being individual images instead of a single PDF makes it significantly more work on my end.  I'll try to find time to see what they would like in the app at the provided resolution.

Falconers are out, but you'll have to update from the App Store.  The extra-wide Falconers icon required some app work to get it to display appropriately.

The lower-res imagery is noticeable on larger devices when viewing the full screen cards, but it'll have to do for now.

So go get 1.6.2 and if you have a moment, leave a review!

7 hours ago, Monoxide419 said:

Is it going to be release on android

android has GB Scrum and GB manager already. 

This version is realy great.

I don't like apps for playing, but always used them as a library. Now the tracking of games is really great and my main feature! Love this app.

Two comments:

1. The Falconer cards looks great on my iPad mini. Can't recognize a smaller resolution. Maybe my beloved Pride will also do in the smaller res? :D

2. I think the "manage opponent" button is a little bit hidden. I have quite searched for it. Maybe it can be on the same page where I add an opponent.

cheers

Sebastian

8 hours ago, Sonny said:

This version is realy great.

I don't like apps for playing, but always used them as a library. Now the tracking of games is really great and my main feature! Love this app.

Two comments:

1. The Falconer cards looks great on my iPad mini. Can't recognize a smaller resolution. Maybe my beloved Pride will also do in the smaller res? :D

2. I think the "manage opponent" button is a little bit hidden. I have quite searched for it. Maybe it can be on the same page where I add an opponent.

cheers

Sebastian

Pride and Veteran Sakana are now available through player update.

any chance of adding Order as an option maybe ? I know you can do it in the Union but just figured I'd ask. They are an option on Longshanks now too. 

Just now, Toqtamish said:

any chance of adding Order as an option maybe ? I know you can do it in the Union but just figured I'd ask. They are an option on Longshanks now too. 

Given that they’re not a playable Guild at the moment it seems strange to add them.

1 hour ago, Falkman said:

Given that they’re not a playable Guild at the moment it seems strange to add them.

Perfectly playable. They are all Union models after all.