Sign in to follow this  
Priesmal

I hate fan based guilds, but....

I really want the Entertainer's guild to show up. They should all come with a Character Trait called Globetrotter: While in possession of the ball this models Attack's gains "exploding 6's".

While I love the exploding dice mechanic, lets turn it on its head from being exploding when success to exploding when critical fail.  Meaning that you still have to hit the def and arm stats but when you roll a 1 you get to try again.

11 hours ago, Priesmal said:

I really want the Entertainer's guild to show up. They should all come with a Character Trait called Globetrotter: While in possession of the ball this models Attack's gains "exploding 6's".

What is the "Exploding 6's" mechanic? I can guess, but that is worse than rolling dice. :)

Exploding dice would be a good system to Character Plays that would depend on the number of net-hits acquired in the TN-test. For example:

• Super Hit (CST 2, RNG 8"): Target enemy model suffers DMG equal to the generated net-hit in this Character Play TN-test.

Other interesting system is giving value to get a double in a dice throw. It would be like this:

• Critical Hit (CST 2, RNG 8"): Target enemy model suffers [2] DMG. If this model gets at least [1] double in this Character Play TN-test, target model suffers the knocked-down condition.

I'm in completely the opposite end of the boat on this.

I love homemade guilds and players. Some of the ideas are wonderful.

I hate exploding sixes. They are one of the worst game inventions ever devised. Yuck.