Sign in to follow this  
Chapuzas

Roster for each pairing

Hi brothers alchemists :) 

I have created a table in which from the best roster we can have right now. (Smoke, Midas, Naja, Mercury, Calculus, Compaund, Okat, Vetkat, Vitriol, Decimate.)

Many people ask what players to use against which guild with this table it becomes a little easier.

It's a table that I use and it's worth to me, If some other alchemist player sees other players better to face that guild, it would be good to comment on it among all.

FLEXPick vs Captain

Alchemist

Midas Compaund                                                                  

Smoke Decimate                                                    

Blacksmith 

Receiving Decimate 

Kicking Compaund

Fisherman

Shark Compaund

Corsair Decimate

Union

Rage Decimate

Brisket Compaund

Blackheart Compaund

tablamagica.png.a64445104126c9b42cd4b78f7ae05647.png

Greetings to all :) 

I'd always play compound in the mirror. Against smoke 4 stack him on turn 1 for all the chemical resist in the world. Against midas he denies the turn 1 vitriol goal. 

Also, don't think I'd drop midas into ballista. Deadbolt just wrecks his game plan. 

53 minutes ago, Sharky said:

Why do you take naja over flask ?

Naja has a 2" reach with Unpredictable Movement and Def 5 making her one of the best ball holders in the game. On the other side, Flask can drop a free smoke template, but as Smoke can drop one for 1 Inf with more flexibility, I find he doesn't really bring much to the team.

10 hours ago, ningu said:

Naja has a 2" reach with Unpredictable Movement and Def 5 making her one of the best ball holders in the game. On the other side, Flask can drop a free smoke template, but as Smoke can drop one for 1 Inf with more flexibility, I find he doesn't really bring much to the team.

I use him along side vet kat to double up on intensify  give him two influence charge into a conditioned crowd his small playbook I've gotten intensify off two times and once three times.  But you have given me some food for thought