Sign in to follow this  
Wolfchild

Dipping my toe back in hoping for fun games

Returning to GB after about a year away (only had a couple games then) after not really playing since s1 with Brewers (basic team plus Stoker). 

Even back in s1 I only played maybe 8 games, so I was never an accomplished player, but my team is fully painted and I loved the system.

Recently bought back in with Falconers (pre order), some terrain and a pitch on the way. Hoping to not get blown away with 12-0 and 12-2 results vs a local meta full of tourney types.

Any tips?

Anyone in the Nottingham UK area that isn’t already a tournament goer? 

Dont get me wrong, I know it’s good to learn from someone better than u and that means losing a fair few games, but it’s harder to draw learning points while getting annihilated.

Hey @Wolfchild - also check out the Wargames Armoury in Langley Mill. Ash, the owner, has started stocking and playing GB. I went up there for a game with him a couple of weeks ago.

See you on Sat BTW!

8 hours ago, DanB said:

Hey @Wolfchild - also check out the Wargames Armoury in Langley Mill. Ash, the owner, has started stocking and playing GB. I went up there for a game with him a couple of weeks ago.

See you on Sat BTW!

Is that Ash who works/ed at GW?

I’ll have to check that out thanks