Jump to content
DrJekyll

Navigators Guild on FB

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Mootaz said:

Isn't "I only give up 1 VP after I have scored" in itself already value?

Depends on if he can score reliably. So far we have seen a 4"/6" move stat on him which is not very inspiring, so it could just as easily be "I wobbled a little way up the pitch, gave up 1VP and then failed to score upon my return because I could not actually get into a position that allowed me to get the ball and score before someone came and took away the 4hp I returned with for another 1VP".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose the idea is to sacrifice him after you've already scored, then bring him on at their DZ and just have him goal-hang for a cheeky shot. Risky but you can afford to have him TO twice before he's given up the 'proper' VPs for a TO, by which time you'd hope to have most of these guys in threat range for goals, goals, gooooaaaaaals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Polipotent said:

Since Falconer's are fully spoiled should we expect to start seeing blog posts about the Navigators soon?

 

Not anytime soon. We're going to get the New Alliances models first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ningu said:

Not anytime soon. We're going to get the New Alliances models first.

I am okay with that.  I just love the hype train, I don't care who is on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Falconers completely spoiled (no pun intended) 3 weeks before release. 

The Faithful hitting the stores the 20th of July. 

Guess we might be seeing the first of them this week if we’re lucky. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jotnebane said:

Falconers completely spoiled (no pun intended) 3 weeks before release. 

The Faithful hitting the stores the 20th of July. 

Guess we might be seeing the first of them this week if we’re lucky. 

Yeah, we should see the first on Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they could spoil a few more of the resin hunter models too ... I think we've just seen Jaecar and Zarola so far. They could give them out three or four at a time?

Anyone else wondering what new resin Seenah will look like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/05/2018 at 9:19 PM, ADG said:

Maybe they could spoil a few more of the resin hunter models too ... I think we've just seen Jaecar and Zarola so far. They could give them out three or four at a time?

Anyone else wondering what new resin Seenah will look like?

Like a Spirit Bear 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wynter said:

Like a Spirit Bear 

Never mention that Abomination again! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×