I ordered Kickoff and eagerly awaited it in the mail. I got the notification while at work that it was delivered and was whistling and cheery the rest of the day. Got home:  no package. Checked everywhere. No package. Checked with the post office. Confirmed delivered. Checked with the neighbors. It’s been happening a lot lately, and, no, nobody got it by mistake. Don’t know what to do now. Learned my lesson I guess, always order through my local store. Gotta save up a while again. 

Their reply: 
"We are very sorry to hear that but unfortunately we fulfilled our side of the bargain. We cannot be held responsible for the item after usps delivery. thank you. "

21 minutes ago, axisandallies said:

Their reply: 
"We are very sorry to hear that but unfortunately we fulfilled our side of the bargain. We cannot be held responsible for the item after usps delivery. thank you. "

If the delivery required a signature, as for proof of delivery from USPS. 

I disagree with them.. the parcel was not delivered as you don't have it. If they didn't pay for a signed delivery with insurance then it's their loss and they need to suck it up.

Assuming you can't afford a lawyer to get involved,  so name and shame them on FB/Twitter, post to your gaming groups and also to their official pages and accounts.

Hey, I'd be more than willing to send you an extra Brewers 6 I have. It's the Kick-Off models, but they're metal, and unpainted, of course. But if you want it, it's yours.

Where are you located?
If you want and can't working something out with the store/postal service, you can have the kick-off set that I got from SFG for hosting demo's as a pundit.
As I have both teams in full metal now, don't tell my wife :P :blink:

Let me know!

Cheers

57 minutes ago, The_Question_NL said:

Where are you located?
If you want and can't working something out with the store/postal service, you can have the kick-off set that I got from SFG for hosting demo's as a pundit.

Let me know!

Cheers

Sending a DM

5 minutes ago, axisandallies said:

Sending a DM

1 hour ago, The_Question_NL said:

Where are you located?

Let me know!

Cheers

Your kindness is overwhelming. I don’t know what to say. I really appreciate it. 

4 minutes ago, axisandallies said:

Your kindness is overwhelming. I don’t know what to say. I really appreciate it. 

As stated in the DM/PM sending from Europe to USA will be heavy in price.
Does somebody work in the US military that might be able to help with the shipping?
It's no problem I'd rather give it to somebody that will use it as I already own both teams and a mat.

Cheers,

1 hour ago, The_Question_NL said:

As stated in the DM/PM sending from Europe to USA will be heavy in price.
Does somebody work in the US military that might be able to help with the shipping?
It's no problem I'd rather give it to somebody that will use it as I already own both teams and a mat.

Cheers,

Right. Thanks anyway. As you said, it’s prohibitive. I’ll have to save up. I’m still overwhelmed by your kindness though. What a great community!

22 minutes ago, axisandallies said:

Right. Thanks anyway. As you said, it’s prohibitive. I’ll have to save up. I’m still overwhelmed by your kindness though. What a great community!

I might still have a contact in the States via which I can send it with the military this would be seen as internal shipping and wouldn't cost as much.
If any of the other guys knows somebody that could be the reciever of the parcel let me know.

Cheers,

Well, still no luck with anything. I appreciate everyone’s trying to help. Looks like I’m stuck just saving up another $75.00 and buying from a local store. Lesson learned. Hope to see you guys on the pitch one day!

5 hours ago, Selfy said:

hold on. Where do you live and how much is the postage?

San Antonio, Tx. It’s between 15 and 20 dollars, I’m estimating. I don’t have all the details. 

2 hours ago, axisandallies said:

San Antonio, Tx. It’s between 15 and 20 dollars, I’m estimating. I don’t have all the details. 

I'll pay the postage for you, or if another kind soul wants to go halves, I'd do that.

45 minutes ago, Selfy said:

I'll pay the postage for you, or if another kind soul wants to go halves, I'd do that.

Are you paying for just the postage, or the game as well?

1 hour ago, Selfy said:

That’s amazingly kind. I contacted the fellow that offered the kick off to see if he’s still willing/able.