Shadow

The Shadow Cabinet

Hi fellow Squaddies! 

Wanted to start sharing some of my Guild Ball models.

I always strive to play with painted models so I had to speed paint my Ratcatcher's to a good enough standard.

Feel pretty good about them even though they are still WiP. 

IMG_2988.jpg

Coming up: My Brewers, Kick-Off! Masons, Engineers and eventually Union & Hunters. 

@Swissmade, thank you! 

I've changed image provider, so hopefully more can see them. 

1 hour ago, Shadow said:

@Swissmade, thank you! 

I've changed image provider, so hopefully more can see them. 

I can see them now. Looking good! 

Can we get another photo of Miasma? I'd love to see that conversion from a different angle

Wow, between grading for graduation time at work and preparing for my daughter's christening, life has been quite busy. So I'm back and bring gifts. 

Couple of Miasma shots: 

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

The staff conversion is to remind my opponents and I of her 2" melee range. It's from the Plague Furnace Plague Priest. I also removed her creepy third hand. 

I have been playing Ratcatcher's for half a dozen games now and they feel pretty balanced. Bonesaw is pretty underwhelming, which is sad since I love the model. 

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

The MVP in most games... 

IMG_3068.jpg

I also managed to take some pictures of my painted kick-off minis and a few brewer expansions.

Speed-painted Masons:

IMG_3078.jpg

And my Brewers that I suppose could be called my main team. I won my first Guild Ball tournament with them. 

IMG_3072.jpg

I call em my Pink Ribbon Team.

IMG_3073.jpg

This was last summer and I couldn't afford to pay for Mash so I made my own and I'm in love with the conversion. Trollblood Caber Thrower body and a beardy head from wfb Empire Knights. I have since bought the original model but can't be bothered to paint him ^_^

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

Next on the paint table are Hunters, the full faction. I kinda burned out on them and have been speed-painting Shadespire figures and some Trollbloods for a tournament as a palate cleanser. I'm hoping that I'll be finishing a starting 6 before Monday and can get a game in with my local nemesis. 

Coming up: Pictures of my engineers, and hopefully 6 hunters.