Sign in to follow this  
Secondbreky

Most 'direct' Team

What do you guys think is the most direct team in Guild Ball?

I'm not refering to the easiest to learn, play, counter  or is necessaily a 'one trick pony' but wondering what your opinions for a team that that does what it does in the most direct way to win games.

As it's not always useful to leave these discussions open ended I'll start the ball rolling.

I would suggest it's the Butchers. A team with two captains that tend to gain a lot of VP through raw damage output, Ox who has good damage output himself and can buff the team arround him to similarly high output and Fillet who is more af a precision tool dashing in to delete a model whilst trowing around the bleed condition. I know the team has goal scoring options as well but seem very direct with less 'moving parts than some of the othe guilds.

I'll be interested to hear anyone elses opinion.

And it's awesome when you strat footballing with Butchers as it completly throws everybody off. Heeheehee.

I would say fishermen too. They're  ascoring team, pure and simple. 

I don't think I'd call any team "direct". As mentioned above Butchers can field a footballing line up and Corsair is pretty happy playing a 2-2 game.

Some captains are more direct - Ox, Vet Rage and Shark for example; but generally most Guilds can be flexible in their game approach by tweaking line ups.