As the person that started this crazy threat, I was planning on using Bonesaw on the wing.  I have no intention of playing him in the middle.  I think that is a trap, as he will just get dog piled, and then sent off.  I think you can keep him relatively safe on the wing, especially if he gets a turn 1 goal, which then moves his Def to 5, which is key to his survival.  If your opponent moves models over to block Bonesaw, I think that opens the middle up for Piper to do some work and get up Scourge & vGraves.

I recognize that this is all theory, but I am hoping to get some games in next week to try it out.

PS....Hopefully Stave gets some help in S4.  that poor fella needs to start working out..... 

4 minutes ago, mr baron said:

As the person that started this crazy threat, I was planning on using Bonesaw on the wing.  I have no intention of playing him in the middle.  I think that is a trap, as he will just get dog piled, and then sent off.  I think you can keep him relatively safe on the wing, especially if he gets a turn 1 goal, which then moves his Def to 5, which is key to his survival.  If your opponent moves models over to block Bonesaw, I think that opens the middle up for Piper to do some work and get up Scourge & vGraves.

I recognize that this is all theory, but I am hoping to get some games in next week to try it out.

PS....Hopefully Stave gets some help in S4.  that poor fella needs to start working out..... 

In combination with swift wind and a 4" dodge that's a kneeslider :P 

Wait... people put Bonesaw in the middle? :o

He rarely gets more than 8” from the wing except when aiming at the opposing goal when I use him... I don’t think the guy knows what the middle of the pitch looks like!