Sign in to follow this  
Polipotent

Best "Killy" Teams?

Hi, 

I am looking for a third guild in the future and want to know who are the best (maybe top 3?) "Killy" teams after the Butchers (my main opponent plays them)?  I currently run Fish main and just want a guild that plays on the opposite end of the football scale. 

For teams more focused on killing, I'd say the top 3 are Butchers, Brewers and Farmers.

Out of those 3, I would say that guild you are looking for is Brewers. They are a polar opposite of Fish, as they are slower and more focused on fighting over playing ball.

36 minutes ago, JacctheInsomniac said:

Falconers its starting to look like!

I'd say Brewers, Union, Farmers or Masons.

All have access to tooled up and other damage buffs and are very adaptable with options to flex into goal-scoring.

Falconer's definitely are peaking my interest, we will see how they shake out. 

33 minutes ago, Polipotent said:

Falconer's definitely are peaking my interest, we will see how they shake out. 

While falconers look like they can deal quite a bit of damage they don’t look like brawlers. 

Hit them back and what we’ve seen so far will not last very long. 

26 minutes ago, Jotnebane said:

While falconers look like they can deal quite a bit of damage they don’t look like brawlers. 

Hit them back and what we’ve seen so far will not last very long. 

So more like hit and run tactics?

I would say the teams that rely on 4-1 games  or even 6-0 teams would be farmers and Rage Union. Brewers can score goals like crazy and butchers are really good for fast 2-2 games (Fillet normally). Farmers, in my experience have been very dependent on kill the ball and kill you, THEN score the last goal. 

If Butchers aren’t an option and you’re in tr game for some take out goodness, vRage, Brewers or Farmers are all good places to look at.

My vote goes to vRage and Farmers as two of the top three most killy teams. I almost want to rank Butchers as second or third. They have brute force but far fewer tricks.