Saje

Devana - Death from Above

I’m really sorry, I hate to be that guy, I know she only dropped less than an hour a go but this has been really bothering me. 

If a model is inside multiple Harrier AOE’s, and Devana makes a death from above attack against that model, do you remove all Harrier AOE’s or just one? 

Just one.

If you've got multiple Harrier AoEs over a target, you can DFA that target once per AoE.

Do you care to explain why you think this? I'm of the opinion that at the end of DFA it says "...remove the friendly Harrier AOE from the pitch" If it's in multiple, you would remove them all.

It's hard to pull up anything that corresponds with this because nothing that is removable can affect a target more than once before. 

I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I just wanted some clarification. 

It's mostly in the wording in the trait: [...] and within friendly Harrier AoE [...] remove the friendly Harrier AoE [...]

The trait only refers to 1 Harrier AoE being applied at a time. If it was to effect multiple AoEs the wording would refer to it as such. Such an example of this could be: and within one or more friendly Harrier AoEs [...] remove the friendly Harrier AoEs [...]

I hope this helps.

Likewise I read it that you target a model in a Harrier effect. So you pick which Harrier effect you are using at that point, then at the end of the attack you remove that effect.