Sign in to follow this  
Perry89

Possibly tweeks in S4

I also hope that if we are to continuously rely on snared to see more players being able to snare when they damage target, right now we have only Theron being able to do so without using any special abilities

I wonder if Hunters would see a Guild Rule in S4 giving all players Snare on character play or playbook results

2 hours ago, Rusty said:

I wonder if Hunters would see a Guild Rule in S4 giving all players Snare on character play or playbook results

Wonder no longer. Absolutely not. I would be interested if they give our models more access to snare with the loss of oMinx.

13 hours ago, Rusty said:

This would totally be stupid. That's the same as saying that all the Brewers will get KD's on their CP's or Playbook results, or all Rat Catchers with Disease, or all Blacksmiths with Burning, etc. (Yes, last one isn't that good of an example, but you catch my drift.)

EDIT: My apologies for the harshness of this post. It was not intended as being rude towards your person. I merely wanted to state how broken your idea would be by making examples with other Guilds. Therefore I have crossed out the harsh line.

Crossed out or not you can still read it. Still seems pretty harsh, especially aimed at a newer player. It is possible to delete words from an edited post isn’t it? 

Although snared on character plays and damage would be awesome, there is a reason only Theron and oMinx have access to it right now. It is an incredibly good ability. I’m hoping that we end up with at least one more player with the ability, but everyone having it would be pretty crazy. 

You can indeed edit posts to remove things.

Though the public acknowledgement of a harsh comment is also ok, I would say, particularly if there’s a delay before the edit. After all, owning up to things and apologising for them is important, and just deleting it makes the apology somewhat abstract :)

What might be more feasible is something like Snare introduced to a few players. What makes Hunter's Prey so powerful is that it lacks any sort of cost or drawback. Issuing players with a character play means that there's either an actual cost or opportunity cost to using it. :GB: or :momGB: results without damage or an influence cost to offering out snared is probably a lot more fair. 

But then, 7 of the Guild can generate snared already in some form or another already, so it's questionable how much use it would actually be. 

8 hours ago, Nykolae said:

all Rat Catchers with Disease

Cracking idea, Gromit.

Definitely Squeak anyway or a few that are carriers but immune.

Everyone loves a bit of disease and pestilence, don't they?

3 hours ago, Selfy said:

Cracking idea, Gromit.

Definitely Squeak anyway or a few that are carriers but immune.

Everyone loves a bit of disease and pestilence, don't they?

Oh, here's our favorite Horseman... :P