Sign in to follow this  
DougE

Wanna try Hunters...

Before I go diving into purchasing the Hunters, I wouldn't mind trying them out first.  However, I don't see any of the downloadable paper dolls from the Resources page for Hunters.

So, where can I find them?

Secondly.  With SFG making the teams with the new plastics, any idea when Hunters will be redone?

I don't want to go and purchase the existing set and find out in a month the plastics will be out.

Thanks

First of all welcome to the hunt, secondly i have no idea when the plastics will be out there been no mention of plastic hunters, although i did see a plastic jaecar and zarola floating around the interwebs last year. Its personal preference but im not a fan of the plastics give me metal all day. They must of taken them down, when i first started hunters where my first choice ( proberly not the greatest starter) but could say no to the look of them. 

1 hour ago, DougE said:

Before I go diving into purchasing the Hunters, I wouldn't mind trying them out first.  However, I don't see any of the downloadable paper dolls from the Resources page for Hunters.

So, where can I find them?

You can try these for the Season 2 models, I haven't seen any made up for the Skatha box.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c47085fhtgb1wfb/Unofficial_S2_Hunters_PaperDolls_200.pdf

The biggest issue I have with paper doll proxying is not having tokens, I used these for my Hunters until I got a real set

http://redsam.xyz/guildball/tokens/

1 hour ago, DougE said:

Secondly.  With SFG making the teams with the new plastics, any idea when Hunters will be redone?

I don't want to go and purchase the existing set and find out in a month the plastics will be out.

The best information we have now is that SFG is releasing the minor guilds in pre-assembled PVC over the next two years, and phasing out the metals for the existing major guilds and replacing them with un-assembled resins in new sculpts as the "legacy collection."  The resins will replace metal for each guild when their corresponding minor guild releases.  So resin Hunters should be up for order when the Falconers release on June 15.

I think they mentioned that the plastics will be release along their respective minor guilds. So the hunters will be plastic sometime around the falconers release.

1 hour ago, Lys said:

I think they mentioned that the plastics will be release along their respective minor guilds. So the hunters will be plastic sometime around the falconers release.

The hunters won’t be plastic - they’ll be high detail resin, come unassembled, and won’t come with the card token sets. 

23 hours ago, Intergalactic Slacks said:

You can try these for the Season 2 models, I haven't seen any made up for the Skatha box.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c47085fhtgb1wfb/Unofficial_S2_Hunters_PaperDolls_200.pdf

The biggest issue I have with paper doll proxying is not having tokens, I used these for my Hunters until I got a real set

http://redsam.xyz/guildball/tokens/

The best information we have now is that SFG is releasing the minor guilds in pre-assembled PVC over the next two years, and phasing out the metals for the existing major guilds and replacing them with un-assembled resins in new sculpts as the "legacy collection."  The resins will replace metal for each guild when their corresponding minor guild releases.  So resin Hunters should be up for order when the Falconers release on June 15.

I noticed on the Tokens site that Egret doesn't have anything showing up.

1 hour ago, DougE said:

I noticed on the Tokens site that Egret doesn't have anything showing up.

Egret doesn't have any sustained effect plays that need tokens to track them (or once-per-turn out-of-activation traits like Zarola's unpredictable movement).  Neither does Seenah.