Sign in to follow this  
ADG

Legacy Collection: What ideas do you have for re-sculpts?

Steamforged is going to re-release all the season 1 and 2 teams in resin over the next couple of years. We've already seen the new morticians and they're nearly all in new poses, with the possible exception of Brainpan & Memory.

So I was wondering ... if you were re-designing an existing team, what ideas would you have for new sculpts/poses? (Although I'm sure sculptor Russ has already got plenty of good ideas of his own!)

I'm looking forward to seeing the new masons, as the original six models were a little small-scaled in metal and the Kick Off miniatures aren't quite as detailed as the new plastics (farmers/blacksmiths).

I thought a fun idea could be for the next version of Honour/Harmony to be sculpted so they're connected somehow if you put the models next to each other. For example, they could be looking at each other or doing a high-five or something ... to play off their "linked" character trait.

I'm also hoping the next version of Wrecker has ears and a tail, although the upright pose might be good to keep.

Mine Is the Veteran and Original version of a Player In their sculpts to be related to each other with their look, like the PVC renders of oSiren and vSiren compared to their current version who doesn't even look like the Player.

Scaling has to be done right now e.g not a tiny Casket, some Masons and Union Players.

I will buy each resin set as they come out to replace my current ones, I love Improving my colour scheme and painting skill.

1 hour ago, Kueller said:

Mine Is the Veteran and Original version of a Player In their sculpts to be related to each other with their look, like the PVC renders of oSiren and vSiren compared to their current version who doesn't even look like the game Player.

I will buy each resin set as they come out to replace my current ones, I love Improving my colour scheme and painting skill.

Totally agree on both these points :)  Happy to see so many new poses too, as i can pick and choose my favourite from a range.  Was never that keen on the original Obulus but the new resin and the Steamcon early bird versions are perfect for my taste.