Probably worth a topic on it's own, but which changes to vSpigot would help mitigate the "he's called Spigot" flaw.?

Would reducing him to a 3/8" kick with "Football Legend" do it.?

What about switching "Goad" back to "Tooled Up".?

Just adding "Tooled Up" to his card with no additional changes.?

Or is it the case that losing "Times Called" is just too much of detriment to the guilds mobility.?

7 hours ago, Redmaw said:

Probably worth a topic on it's own, but which changes to vSpigot would help mitigate the "he's called Spigot" flaw.?

Would reducing him to a 3/8" kick with "Football Legend" do it.?

What about switching "Goad" back to "Tooled Up".?

Just adding "Tooled Up" to his card with no additional changes.?

Or is it the case that losing "Times Called" is just too much of detriment to the guilds mobility.?

Spigot1 benefits:

Tooled Up, Time's Called, Football Legend, Floored, Best Combat Piece in Brewers vs KD models.

Spigot2 benefits:

Goad, Best Kick stat in Brewers, Fast Striker, Close Control, lame-Poised, Kick for free Heroic, Dodges

The problem is Spigot1 not only has all the setup pieces Brewers want, he also is a damn fine player as well. Spigot2 is just a good player.

I suspect if I were SFG I would: make Spigot1 setup only, make Spigot2 a better player.

So: Spigot1 loses Floored, Goes to 2/3.

Spigot2 gains Super Shot (or a Heroic version), Proper Poised, Change his Heroic [Back to His Best] To: Lightening Reflexes, +1 DEF. Lightening Reflexes fixes my main problem with Spigot2 - Unpredictable Movement and 2" melee models with tech.

I'd just move one or two of the buffs Spigot1 brings (either Tooled Up, Times Called, or Football Legend) onto other models.

Personally, I'd give vSpigot a 3/8 kick, but add Football Legend (so 4/9" total). Move Tooled Up onto Hooper. Done.

Still need Spigot1 if you want Times Called, but in other situations you can take Hooper + vSpigot and have a beater / footballer split of models that actually do things rather than all your useful stuff concentrated on one model.

Do you have the same problem with Ratchet? Should some combination of Tooled Up / Overclocked / Fixer be moved to other models as well (Locus being one of them, for example)?   

21 minutes ago, Sid said:

Do you have the same problem with Ratchet? Should some combination of Tooled Up / Overclocked / Fixer be moved to other models as well (Locus being one of them, for example)?   

I wouldn't think so. The main problem here is that there's oSpigs and vSpigs, who can't be on the same squad. Ratchet has no vRatchet to compete with.

3 hours ago, Gauntlet said:

Personally, I'd give vSpigot a 3/8 kick, but add Football Legend (so 4/9" total). Move Tooled Up onto Hooper. Done.

While I don't think oSpigot requires a nerf, I would probably accept that exchange.. Maybe throw Tooled Up onto Pisspot though as Hooper generally needs all the influence he can carry..

22 minutes ago, Redmaw said:

While I don't think oSpigot requires a nerf, I would probably accept that exchange.. Maybe throw Tooled Up onto Pisspot though as Hooper generally needs all the influence he can carry..

He doesn't in his current state, but I'm assuming most of the rest of the guild is going to get buffed to level out the power (which right now is pretty much entirely concentrated on vDecimate and oSpigot).

Hooper with Tooled Up could be fun. Tough Skin, Tooled Up and reliable MOM pushes on the playbook with huge dmg potential if needed, that wouldn't be all that bad