£60 for a nicely cast set of 6 resin models that comes with goal, terrain and ball?

Personally I think it’s a decent deal, but I consider resin to be much nicer to work with and paint than metal.

Yeah, I think it's ok. Resin is usually seen as higher quality than metal and you are getting a goal and terrain piece for £10 more than the metal version.

The SFG resins were pretty good in the past so we'll see what the coloured version look like.

Assuming they are the same quality as the old resins, I think this is a very good deal. I won't be re-buying Morts,  but I'll be expanding on the teams I don't have when they arrive. 

I almost re-bought my whole Mortician team. . . stopped myself because it's a direct order.  If I could get it from my LGS easily it would help a lot with this kind of purchase especially being Canadian.  Side note: When is the mort pitch going to be up for purchase? if it ever will. 

33 minutes ago, Polipotent said:

I almost re-bought my whole Mortician team. . . stopped myself because it's a direct order.  If I could get it from my LGS easily it would help a lot with this kind of purchase especially being Canadian.  Side note: When is the mort pitch going to be up for purchase? if it ever will. 

Try talking to your LGS to see if they'd order it in for you.

2 minutes ago, Redtiger7 said:

Try talking to your LGS to see if they'd order it in for you.

I think I may for future resins.  Even though I love the mort resin casts more then the metal ones I just purchased all of the morts in metal.  Also I am a littler worried if my LGS has to order at full price directly there will be a mark up bringing the price to something I am not going to want to pay.  Either way this is kind of my issue and is not Steamforge's problem haha

Will not be rebuying my Morts unless something happens to the current metal line up. Will wait to see what the thickness and durability of these when they come out.

Love the sculpts. just cant justify rebuying.