Sign in to follow this  
Neil Peckett

Caledonian Equinox Cup - 17th June

Guild Ballers

The Caledonian Cup is back! A loosely connected series of tournaments, all with ‘Caledonian’ somewhere in the title. Don’t tell me I don’t know how to ride on the success of other people’s marketing strategy. Come and play toy footballers. Info below: 

• Sunday 17th June 2018
  • Common Ground Games, 40B Cowane Street, Stirling, FK8 1JR
  • We will be using the standard Guild Ball Tournament Guidelines - Regional Cup whatever is valid at the time and the most up to date card errata
  • We will be using the Guild Ball Gameplan Decks  - these are a rather good addition to the game.
  • All models, with the exception of the plastic teams (Farmers, Blacksmiths, Ratcatchers and Falconers) must be painted - please get in touch if you can't get stuff ready in time someone is very likely to be able to help with a painted model/team.
  • Tickets are £16 and payment should be sent to bigbaz6969@hotmail.com - please state your name and preferred team (don't worry you can change) on the email, names added to the list below on payment. Sorry won't be able to give refunds after 1/6/18 as I have payments to make. Names added to the list on payment, first come first served.
  • Lunch is included in the ticket price
  • Space for 16 players 
  • We will use the Swiss system – if we get a full 16 there will be 4 full rounds, fewer than this will be 3-4, depending on how the pair down goes. Approximate timings set out below, we will try to make up time as best we can to finish earlier.
  • Any questions please post here or on Twitter @Trimcontrols

09:00 – Doors Open & registration
09:30 – Game 1
11:20 – Break
11:35 – Game 2  
13:25  – Lunch & Best Painted/Best Goal Voting
14:00 – Game 3
15:50 – Break

16:05 – Game 4 (if required)
17:55 – Finish & Awards

Player List

1. Neil Peckett
  2. Trev Moffat
  3.  Iain Torrance
  4.  Fraser McFetridge
  5. Adam Bynoth 
  6.  Martyn Nicol
  7.   Mark Watson
  8. Calum Todd  
  9.   Kenny Hall (to pay)
  10.   Stephen McCormick (to pay)

https://www.longshanks.org/events/?event=1216

Now on Longshanks with guesstimated teams! Please update these if I've got it wrong.

8 signed up and space for another 8 more people. 

Prize pool has the usual pack and a nice spangly new Limited Edition Hearne which wont be available for anyone else until August!

As usual we have lots of playing space, terrain designed for guild ball and a nice lunch