Sign in to follow this  
Lee

How to Splat the Rats?!

Morning all (or should that be.... mourning?)

I'm up against Rats on Thursday. I think Obs would be the captain to throw back some control nonsense their way (and he's the only Captain I have), and Silence for fire blast to slow them down. Bonesaw is a must, he's just too good. That leaves me with Direg, Graves, Cosset and Ghast. Do I go down the football route and just try to outscore them, leaving Ghast on the bench, or try for a 2-2 and leave Silence off?   

Cheers!

Morning.

I'll be honest and preface this with the fact im a uber competative and top end gamer.

I think you captain choice is correct but after that you need to look to counter pick and it depends on if you are kicking or receiving. If kicking i wouldnt take bonesaw.

Since they have more chance to receive and tend to play more goal orientated id expect my line up to be something like the following  (depends on there picks obviously). Obulus, dirge, brain pan + memory, skulk, graves 1....final slot it depends but i often run casket. The additional control element can be great as can the extra vp.

Just remember to not bunch for rataclisms, puppet doesnt have an activation so is good into pelage and almost 1 rounds her with tooled up.

2 hours ago, Stephen78 said:

I'll be honest and preface this with the fact im a uber competative and top end gamer.

I'm here to learn! 

Thanks for the reply. I believe his line up will be the RC box 6, so I should probably swat up on their cards!  I'm lacking a few of those models (ARRRGH) so am limited to the 7 players, for now anyways. BP+M are definitely on my shopping list though, the janky so-and-so's.