LongFoot

Harrier and Puppet master

Hey folks,

just a quick question regarding the harrier effect:

Let us say I use puppet master on Mataagi to attack someone. I get 4 hits and choose 2 DMG and the Harrier play and place it directly on Mataagi. Someone else gets activated and Graves gets in base to base contact and wants to attack Mataagi who then counter attacks.

Does Graves get the +1 DMG since Harrier was placed by a friendly Model for the Morticians or does Mataagi get +1 DMG since he placed Harrier?

If AoEs are alike to markers (which I believe they are), then Harrier will be friendly to the team that has placed it (in your example, Morticians).

22 hours ago, Sid said:

If AoEs are alike to markers (which I believe they are), then Harrier will be friendly to the team that has placed it (in your example, Morticians).

Correct

4 hours ago, Jynxed85 said:

Question to add to this:

Hot Shot says during this models activation. PM Would not be allowed to use his Hot Shot, correct?

Please don't add unrelated questions to open rules threads -- we like to keep one question per thread to make searching easy.

That said, you are correct; Hot Shot can only be used during Cinder's activation.