Depending on price and availability this could solve a lot of problems (while simultaneously creating more for my bank balance)

I'm curious if this is in respond to the unsuccessful PVC resculpts for older guilds or a reaction to the outcry from the "painters" in the community who feel they are taking the "hobby" out of "hobby wargaming".. 

Either way I'll probably take the opportunity to update my original Brewers...

*edit*

As an addition comment, the colour of the resin for that Benny sculpt is f'n fantastic... 

I wonder if this will be resin/single versions of models that already exist in metal/plastic, or something new. They might not want to release competing versions of existing models.

Maybe it could be the sculpts they did for plastic fish/butchers, but made available in coloured blue/red resin instead.

16 minutes ago, ADG said:

I wonder if this will be resin/single versions of models that already exist in metal/plastic, or something new. They might not want to release competing versions of existing models.

Maybe it could be the sculpts they did for plastic fish/butchers, but made available in coloured blue/red resin instead.

I'm expecting it to be resin versions of already existing models. They don't really compete with each other as they are for different audiences ( hobbyists Vs gamers)

On 4/27/2018 at 5:13 PM, Breaking_Play said:

Could be a great solution for the 'minor guild but I don't own the major guild' problem of getting crossovers, and similar problems with the 6 model boxes.

My thoughts exactly.  Elegant answer, that!