Jotnebane

Veteran Cinder

depends how litteral you take the word Veteran

If I mind right about the little fluff I know of Blacksmiths, Cinder was closer than the others to being a Master in her craft. Could be wrong though.

What is the point of this box? Are all the models going to stay with their guild and SF is just expanding the number of players?

Everyone stays in their guild except spigot who heads over to union. 

So just expanding the guilds that did not get a model out of the Union in Chains event. 

33 minutes ago, EpicChris said:

I am very excited - she might be Master Cinder now...

Master without an apprentice?

14 minutes ago, Rugi said:

Master without an apprentice?

well it certainly looks like Blacksmiths are only getting 1 new character in this box, so there are a few different ways they could do this.

She could remain an Apprentice, but has switched Masters - so gaining bonus's from her new master

She could become a master with no apprentice at the moment (But there is the minor guild at some point)

She could become a master and take on a different Masters Apprentice.

Or something else that I haven't thought of.

I agree BS are a little weird for development - they sort of want to release 2 not 1. But she might just be advanced apprentice Cinder - or maybe to create some friction in the background (have we seen any yet?) she has indeed switched masters - perhaps to Burnish.

Would love to have her become a master that does not have an apprentice.
Maybe even going so far as breaking the tradition of the Guild and actually being able to support different Apprentices.

Would have been great to actually have the fluff for the Guild ;)

I’ve been wondering, would these models come out as plastic or metal? I’ll still probably get it because I love the model but I prefer painting plastic over metal.

Really hoping for an all around Master as well with guild wide buff. However that seems unlikely as creating 7 possible captains seems a bit daunting in terms of balance (6 real captains, we all know farris isn't one) 

2 hours ago, SpleenGoblin said:

Maybe she’ll get something similar to a “journeyman” where she can be taken as a master or apprentice but not as a captain.

Hadn't thought about that yet, opens up the design space a little

I guess they would need to update the OPD for that and if that's the case I think they would make her master or apprentice and leave the OPD alone until S4.

13 hours ago, WhiteYin said:

depends how litteral you take the word Veteran

If I mind right about the little fluff I know of Blacksmiths, Cinder was closer than the others to being a Master in her craft. Could be wrong though.

Is there actually lore available somewhere?

10 hours ago, Krozdin said:

Is there actually lore available somewhere?

THINK it was the in a blurb somewhere for the box. I could be talking tosh but I'm sure I read somewhere something to that extent about her.