Sign in to follow this  
Morganrl

Vet Calc confirmed

I thought it was 20th July. Pretty cool. vCalculus will have to be pretty awesome to make me want to leave oCalculus out, I'm looking forward to seeing what SFG come up with... Blind, Quick Foot and Tooled Up! 

19 minutes ago, MechMage said:

I wonder if those things on her back are Dirty Knives.

Seeing as there are stoppers on them, I think they are throwable longneck flasks, but I'm not sure.

20 minutes ago, MechMage said:

What does that tube coming under her arm connect to?

Maybe she's trying to perfect Katalyst's formula? It looks like one of his tubes.

the green tube connecting to her chest makes me think she will at least have some kind of connection to poison still.Maybe she will be able to also throw out burning or something?

Blind will be a blow if she looses it though.

With the upcoming loss of Decimate, she might be the speedy/brawly replacement for the Midas list? (Midas, mascot, Vitriol, vCalc, oKat, flex)

I'm still thinking it has something to do with Katalyst's formula...

14 hours ago, DanB said:

I thought it was 20th July. Pretty cool. vCalculus will have to be pretty awesome to make me want to leave oCalculus out, I'm looking forward to seeing what SFG come up with... Blind, Quick Foot and Tooled Up! 

Yeah agree with that, to compete with Ocalc she has to really bring something awesome to the team

46 minutes ago, Mezawockee said:

to compete with Ocalc she has to really bring something awesome to the team

I'm hoping she dosn't compete with oCalc, but fills in a different role entirely 

Considering I barely bring Ocalc anymore, I don't have any issue. 

I'm a lil disappointed, tbh. Of all of the alchs to make a vet, Calc story wise already WAS basically a veteran. 

I guess she finally got tired of crying herself to sleep every night when Smoke was through with her. Our, you poor, damaged Alchs :< 

She doesn't even look much DIFFERENT either which is also a lil disappointing. 

Personally, I hope she helps with the condition game in a different way than just poisoning things. Either way, despite the bit of grumbling, I'm just happy to have ANY new alch model, even if it's an old one. 

2 hours ago, The Glorious One said:

She doesn't even look much DIFFERENT either

Wait, what? She had this enormous bush of wavy hair, which she knotted into a ponytail. Now, she has this cut-short, anime-style, beater-type hair. Clothes-wise, sure, but I think she'll have loads of potions and flasks and belts extra.

6 hours ago, Nykolae said:

Wait, what? She had this enormous bush of wavy hair, which she knotted into a ponytail. Now, she has this cut-short, anime-style, beater-type hair. Clothes-wise, sure, but I think she'll have loads of potions and flasks and belts extra.

kind of looks like the braid is still there just hidden. 

The art style has changed, but otherwise she looks the same. She looks YOUNGER, but I dunno if that's on purpose or because of the art, really. The only big difference I see is that she doesn't have tubes on her waist but has them on her back now.