ningu

Collected Falconer's Spoilers - Updated with Frelsi (17/5/18)

Yet again, I'll keep this thread up-to-date with the cards and models for the guild as they get released on the blog.

GB-S3-Falconers-Mataagi-1.jpgGB-S3-Falconers-Mataagi-2.jpg

GB-S3-Falconers-Minerva-1.jpgGB-S3-Falconers-Minerva-2.jpgGB-Falconers-Minerva.jpg

GB-S3-Falconers-Devana-1.jpgGB-S3-Falconers-Devana-2.jpgGB-Falconers-Devana.jpg

GB-S3-Falconers-Frelsi-1.jpgGB-S3-Falconers-Frelsi-2.jpg

Hunter's models that can play for the Falconer's:

Veteran Hearne (also plays for Hunter's) - remains unchanged from the Hunter's Guild

Egret (also plays for Hunter's) - remains unchanged from the Hunter's Guild

Mataagi will get revealed on Thursday! Like with the Ratcatchers, the first 2 models revealed will also play for Hunter's

1 hour ago, ningu said:

Mataagi will get revealed on Thursday! Like with the Ratcatchers, the first 2 models revealed will also play for Hunter's

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, ningu said:

Is that the bow guy or double blades guy?

1 hour ago, Anudem said:

Is that the bow guy or double blades guy?

Bow guy, he Is the alt miniature you can order with them from LGS.

Snap Fire and bleed condition.

Add Egret

Snap Fire and poison condition

Add Theron with ranged snared condition - If in the hunter team

encouraging a lot of condition clearing.

Still his other new stuff.... looks very interesting.

Have to ask Hot Shot, can attack from 6" does this mean he can tackle at six inches, if you get the correct amount of successes?  Ludicrous and awesome if true I know, but better check.....

4 minutes ago, Major_Fokker said:

Have to ask Hot Shot, can attack from 6" does this mean he can tackle at six inches, if you get the correct amount of successes?  Ludicrous and awesome if true I know, but better check.....

Yes, I believe Cinder works the same way.

3 hours ago, Major_Fokker said:

It's a melee attack for all intents and purposes. You suffer crowd-outs, gang-ups, cover etc just you get the range boost.

From playing Cinder in tournaments.

Also, knew right away as soon as Hot Shot became a thing Hunters would get it, suspect might get errata'd in to the main guild at some point.

On 04/05/2018 at 1:37 AM, Perry89 said:

Is there a printable pdf for them anywhere? 

I wouldn't have thought so yet, normally a few days after the entire guild us revealed.

I was hoping to resist buying these, but I do think they look fun to play. 

For what it's worth, the last 2 players were spoiled on the stream completely. I'm reluctant to post a screen shot that I didn't take, and SFG may not approve of, but they're out there...

3 hours ago, landstander said:

For what it's worth, the last 2 players were spoiled on the stream completely. I'm reluctant to post a screen shot that I didn't take, and SFG may not approve of, but they're out there...

Yeah, I've seen them, but I'm not going to post them here as they've not been officially released by SFG