Seanie419

Bonesaw and Vet Graves models

Just getting in to the game, and I'm finding that the single models of Bonesaw and Vet Graves seem to be out stock everywhere. Do we think that they are stopping the single models or are we just waiting for new models to be released? I'd hate to have to buy a full team of morts just to get 2 players out it. 

23 minutes ago, Seanie419 said:

Oh no. Unless I get lucky then, looks like I'm buying a mort team then 

Well you’ll already have 4 modes for them, might as well grab the rest.

and then hunters

and then union.

and then you’re like me and have more teams than you can sensibly play...

I was hoping to go with one guild for as long as I could and not get carried away like I normally do. I don't what to be 6 guilds in and hardly have time to play any like I seem to do with other game systems

There might be some more Vet Graves and Bonesaws on ebay soon, as there are alternative sculpts of them being released for use as prizes in the ratcatchers launch event packs currently. So you'd have a choice of searching for the originals as singles, buying the morticians team boxes, or looking for the new alt sculpts if people sell off the figures from the event packs.

The morticians boxes might be the best value in the end, as the alt sculpts will probably go for higher prices on ebay, and if you can find the original figures as singles the postage might add up anyway (I can see Vet Graves available on ebay from Germany right now, but the postage would double the cost).

Yeah. I can see a few on offer and they all are from abroad. The alts would be nice as I think I have heard that Bonesaw has the Rat Catchers symbol on his shoulder. Well I'll wait a few days and see what comes up

I can confirm that Bonesaw has the ratcatchers symbol on his shoulder on the alt-sculpt. Sadly I'm like @Mattyg2787 First I bought hunters, then I got a brewers, then I got engineers, then fish... you can see where this is going... :D 

When I first saw guild ball, fish were the team I liked the look of, but no one in my area played so I didn't end up buying in. Now I have moved up north to near Manchester and saw that they were releasing rat catchers I just couldn' stop myself.

12 hours ago, Seanie419 said:

I was hoping to go with one guild for as long as I could and not get carried away like I normally do. I don't what to be 6 guilds in and hardly have time to play any like I seem to do with other game systems

There's also a Facebook sales and trades group. You've got more chance getting sorted on there than eBay.