Sign in to follow this  
mr baron

New Team Mats

As a follow up to the Blog post, the Ratcatchers mat looks great.  Curious to see what mats folks are looking forward to.  For me, Falconers would be my first pick to follow up the Ratcatcher mat.

The ratcatchers mat is a bit too dark for me personally ... prefer the bright green grass one. But farmers could be interesting ... maybe yellow/wheat field?

Or a fishermen one might be fun ... beach and sea??

For Fishermen I envision a scene not unlike the volley ball scene of Top Gun. Also I wouldn't mind seeing the Brewers V Masons board as a play mat, I like the style of that one, Just hate that it's cardboard.

5 hours ago, ItsBurgertime said:

For Fishermen I envision a scene not unlike the volley ball scene of Top Gun. Also I wouldn't mind seeing the Brewers V Masons board as a play mat, I like the style of that one, Just hate that it's cardboard.

The Brewers v Masons one has been available as a mat in the past, but it was special edition rather than general release. It's possible they might put it on sale again at some point.

14 hours ago, ADG said:

The Brewers v Masons one has been available as a mat in the past, but it was special edition rather than general release. It's possible they might put it on sale again at some point.

It was first on sale at the Steamcon in Leeds. I got mine there. I get more questions about the game at my local club now that I am using it. It is a good piece of 'eye candy'.