Cincinnati GBC

Hopes for First Falconer Preview

It looks like the first Falconer player reveal will be next Thursday. What are people hoping to see first? 

I’m guessing Devana will be saved for later, as will Frelsi, which leaves Rundaas, Mataagi, Minerva, and Ikaros. 

I’m excited to see them all for different reasons, but probably looking forward to Rundaas and Mataagi the most, especially if either of them play for the Hunters. Whoever is revealed I really hope we at least get to find out what Harrier AOE’s will do.

It's going to be either of the 2 cross-over models. 

I thought the harrier AoE effects had been revealed?

As far as I know we don’t. The two models that were shown at SteamCon US were Minerva and Mataagi. I’m guessing with Mataagi being the alt sculpt that he’ll play for the Hunters, but the second player could be any of the other 3. 

6 minutes ago, ningu said:

It's going to be either of the 2 cross-over models. 

I thought the harrier AoE effects had been revealed?

I don’t think they have been, but I could be wrong. There was a description of how they distract and damage the enemy or something like that, but what they actually do in game wasn’t shown. 

2 minutes ago, Cincinnati GBC said:

As far as I know we don’t. The two models that were shown at SteamCon US were Minerva and Mataagi. I’m guessing with Mataagi being the alt sculpt that he’ll play for the Hunters, but the second player could be any of the other 3. 

But not Birdman (can't remember what his name is)

19 minutes ago, Cincinnati GBC said:

It looks like the first Falconer player reveal will be next Thursday. What are people hoping to see first? 

I’m guessing Devana will be saved for later, as will Frelsi, which leaves Rundaas, Mataagi, Minerva, and Ikaros. 

I’m excited to see them all for different reasons, but probably looking forward to Rundaas and Mataagi the most, especially if either of them play for the Hunters. Whoever is revealed I really hope we at least get to find out what Harrier AOE’s will do.

Isn't Vet Honour next week? I'm hoping the guy with the bow and the guy with the two knives are our cross over models.

Jamie Perkins hinted that Honour would probably be posted on a different day and that Thursday would be a player with a more ornithological focus. 

Thats true about the bird man (Ikaros). He is more than likely not a crossover player, which means we are looking at Mataagi, Minerva, and Rundaas (two knives guy). I’m hoping for Mataagi and Rundaas as crossovers but I’m pretty sure I’ll be happy with any of those 3. 

6 minutes ago, Cincinnati GBC said:

Jamie Perkins hinted that Honour would probably be posted on a different day and that Thursday would be a player with a more ornithological focus. 

Thats true about the bird man (Ikaros). He is more than likely not a crossover player, which means we are looking at Mataagi, Minerva, and Rundaas (two knives guy). I’m hoping for Mataagi and Rundaas as crossovers but I’m pretty sure I’ll be happy with any of those 3. 

Those names...how am I to pronounce those names!?! Couldn't get Birdy McBirdface or Tweety as a name?

My guess for the harrier AoE's would be like an Alchemist AoE, but instead of applying a condition they do something good.

Technically, vHonour is already on here somewhere (has been since Salute last weekend).

Guild subforum will show up eventually too, when I get time to sit down and sort it out. There’s a bunch of other things I need to sort out first though ;)

4 hours ago, foolwiththefez said:

What makes him so exciting?

The model is amazing people are just getting excited to see his rules.

Steamforge description on them is that they excel and damage and range damage, so will be interesting to see what they will do for hunters. And when you say two archers egret being 1 , might be drawing a blank but theron is the only other? And i hope your not saying his trash. :-p