I've got some questions regarding Glide.

1. Can I use it without moving?

2. Can I use it more than once per turn?

Let's say I have 2 MOM and I really don't want Obulus to score ;)

1. Yes

2. No, but the effects last until the end of the turn. In this case you would use glide, and then if Obulus was to PM that player, he would also be able to take advantage of the effects of glide.

4 hours ago, MilitaryCoo said:

A model may spend my momentum on gliding multiple times, as long as there is momentum available to spend.

Gliding is stated as being active for the current turn.

As there is no need to spend mp/use gliding multiple times why should it be illegal? To in theory spend all your mp on something like that?

No disrescept to the Lawyers Guild, just asking as a concerned Mortician player :D

This is the same as using Take a Breather or Come on Mate to "heal" models that aren't damaged or suffering conditions.

There is no rule against taking actions that have no additional effect (see selecting mom :GB: results to reapply Singled Out against the same model).

Ok last follow-up question just to get it straight sorry MilitaryCoo ( if I might be a pain in the @!#)

Gliding
An active model may spend [1] MP to move across rough-ground 
without penalty for the remainder of the current turn.
Gliding is not an action.

How do apply/use it?:

A: I can spend as much MP as I want to activate gliding without moving across rough-ground

B I can spend as much MP as I want to activate gliding while moving across rough-ground ( I have to move across rough ground

Sorry again for the follow-up question.

Cheers,

Jeroen

On 14/04/2018 at 9:46 AM, MilitaryCoo said:

A model may spend my momentum on gliding multiple times, as long as there is momentum available to spend.

After internal review, we are reversing this ruling. The core rules will be updated in S4 to reflect this, but for now treat Gliding as once per turn per model.