Sign in to follow this  
Jacius

Obligatory Hemlock Speculation

Well since Morts already steal your influence and momentum, I can only see one more possibility for them to steal, VP's. So maybe a character play, cost 3, once per turn to take your opponents current VP's. It's only once per turn, costs 3, so it's more than fair. 

It's possible she bring control, i think she mantein blind maybe. My hope is if she has god tools to score goals or do others score goals

Maybe she can hide the Ball under her dress. So for one turn its not allowed for your opponent to strip the ball from her.

A legendary called "uuuups he´s gone"

My "wishlist" is she keeps blind and gets some push/dodge character plays with a defensive tech. Something simmilar to Hag. Maybe she could work as a striker/support and remove BoneSaw from 10. I highly dislike this guy...

I think she'll keep blind as it fits well with what Morts do. I think she'll also have something really janky and downright weird in true Morts fashion - like momentously eating the opponents influence to heal herself or others.

Thinking she'll be an enabler/support piece. Probably 2 strong character plays, doubt she'll keep both her existing ones, but we'll how that goes. 

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:22 AM, Jacius said:

We don’t seem to have one of these? Baseless speculation ho!

You stole my thread!! *shakes fist*

Less than an hour to go!